This policy describes the information that we try to provide the services of IES Frei Martín Sarmiento through our website as established in the General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD, regulation (EU) 20116/679 of the European Parliament and of the council of April 27, 2016). In accordance with that established by the General Data Protection Regulations, we inform you that your data will be included in a file held by IES Frei Martin Sarmiento (hereinafter the ENTITY), with address AVDA de Vigo 23, 36003- Pontevedra; firstname.lastname@example.org.I
t is very likely that you already know some details of this regulation by other websites, apps or products and services that you use; yet we try to explain our policy clearly and concretely so that you understand how we treat the data.
1.- PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
The data collected will only be those detailed in the contact forms, as well as those you provide in the “comments” section.
THE ENTITY may treat your personal data according to the following purposes:
- Manage your navigation through the WEB site.
- Manage Customer Service or Customer, to answer any questions, complaints, comments or concerns they may have regarding the information included in the website, as well as any other questions they may have.
- Manage the compliance, maintenance, development and control of any relationship that THE ENTITY maintains with you.
Failure to provide certain information indicated as mandatory may mean that it is not possible to manage your request through the contact forms.
2.- LEGITIMATION OF THE TREATMENT OF SES DATA OF PERSONAL CHARACTERT
The legitimacy is based on the consent that you give us when you click the “I accept the data protection policy” button.
3.- ASSIGNMENTS OF ASSIGNMENTS
We will not pass your data to third parties
Lastly, we inform you of your rights regarding data protection.
- Right to request access to your personal data
- Right to request rectification or deletion (right to be forgotten)
- Right to request the limitation of your treatment, and to oppose the treatment
- Right to the portability of your data
To exercise your rights you only have to make the request in writing accompanied by a copy of the ID.
IES Frei Martín Sarmiento has adequate forms in this regard. All you have to do is apply for them or submit your own letter to IES Frei Martín Sarmiento: email@example.com
5.- SECURITY MEASURESIES
Frei Martín Sarmiento has implemented the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of your personal data and to avoid alteration, loss or unauthorized processing and / or access, taking into account the state of technology, nature of the stored data and the risks arising from human action or from the physical and natural environment to which they are exposed.