Welcome to the website of the International Programs Department of the IES Frei Martín Sarmiento.
In the 2020/2021 academic year we have obtained the Erasmus Accreditation in Vocational Training: KA120- VET, which is valid for 6 years from 2021-2027.
What is Erasmus +?
Erasmus + (known as Erasmus plus) is a European Union mobility program that includes all education, training, youth and sport initiatives. In the field of Education and Training, it offers opportunities in all educational sectors: Higher Education, Professional Training, School Education and Adult Education.
The Erasmus + program offers the opportunities to:
- Higher Education and Vocational Training students who wish to study, train or obtain work experience abroad.
- Teachers, trainers, administration staff who want to teach, train and achieve new professional perspectives abroad, or share their experience.
From the Department of International Programs we want to internationalize the school, for this the following actions are carried out:
- From the Department of International Programs we want to internationalize the school, for this the following actions are carried out:
- Manage student mobility both in Middle Cycles and in Higher Cycles to be able to carry out internships (FCT) abroad.
- Manage mobilities of teachers for training abroad.
- Manage mobility of students from other countries so that they can carry out internships in our country.
- Manage mobilities of teachers from other countries for their training.
- Establish cooperation and collaboration agreements with international institutions and organizations related to professional studies taught at IES Frei Martín Sarmiento.
The training offer of Cycles that we currently offer is the following:
Electricity and electronic
- Medium Cycle: Electrical and automatic installations
- Upper Cycle: Electrotechnical and automated systems
- Middle Cycle: Technician in Aesthetics and Beauty. Technician in Hairdressing and Hair Cosmetics
- Higher Cycle: Superior technician in integral aesthetics and well-being
- Basic Cycle: Manufacturing and assembly
- Medium Cycle: Mechanized Technician
- Middle Cycle: Auxiliary nursing care
- Higher Cycle: Dietetic Technician. Clinical and Biomedical Laboratory Technician